Thursday 10 June 2010

Music video: Paolo Nutini - Pencil Full Of Lead - Official video

This is my official summer song, when I first heard the album this song is from I was not really in to it. It is deffinitly a grower. I love the vintage feel to this song, its uplifting I just want to dance! I was called out at 10pm this evening because I left the lights on at my shop! doh! I was Listening to this song on the way home and could not help but break out dancing in the under pass where i thought no one would be looking! Luckily no one was but its so liberating to just let loose evrey now and then. I often wonder what it would be like to live in a musical and just break out in song and dance when the mood takes you! I get funny looks anyway when I dress how I really want to but then I do live in Smallsbury!

No comments:

Post a Comment