Friday 19 March 2010

boden.co.uk

The lack of postings during the past couple of weeks has been due to our computer being souped up! Now it is back and better than ever! Any way I was at my friend Jens house this week and noticed a Boden catalougue on her kitchen table. I have always liked Bodens style but felt it was a little old for me and way out of my price range! However Im not sure whether it's because I'm getting older but this season I saw so many things I loved see below! Check out http://www.boden.co.uk/ to see for yourself. Its still out of my price range but one can dream!
I absolutely love these sun specks and they come in 5 different colours!



























I have never been a huge fan of wedges, I have dabbled but I want these sooooooo much, I can not afford £99 especially when Im saving for a holiday! Ray if you read this! Which I highly doubt you will, my birthdays coming up soon, hint hint!

















No comments:

Post a Comment