Monday 22 March 2010

www.soapandglory.com

I have never been a particularly girly girl when it comes to toiletries and cosmetics. Soap, shampoo and deodorant were about the only beauty products I owned. (sad but true.) However As I have got older I have been experimenting with makeup and indulging myself with bubble baths and face masks. I only wear make up if I am dressing up for a night out and even then it is a bit of eye shaddow and mascara. Recently I came across a brand called Soap and glory. I have tried their some like it hot body softening thermal scrub, which was amasing to say the least! Not only did it smell lush but as you rubbed it into your body it heats up! It made having a shower quite a fun experience, so much so that my boyfriend tried it and became a fan too! I have never worn a perfume as i have never found one i liked until now! Eau de soap and glory perfume spray has such a lovely sweet scent that i could not resist. One of the reasons I decided to post this is because I love the packaging and the fact that they use the pin up, glamour puss style imagery. Check out www.soapandglory.com to cee what i mean


No comments:

Post a Comment