Tuesday 23 March 2010

www.style.com Marc Jacobs RTW SPRING 2010

I had a look on http://www.style.com/ this morning and I was really excited by the detail in Marc Jacobs ready to wear spring 2010 collection.


I have noticed a lot of under wear as outer wear in the spring collections.



I just love the colour combinations of these ruffles and the little pearls on the shear fabrics.


I also love the combination of the simple straight military jacket with the frivolity of the frills spilling out from underneath.





Adding fuffles to the shoulders of a suit jacket in the same fabric adds interest and femininity to an otherwise serious item of clothing.





I could see hundreds of girls wanting this cute little playsuit when the warmer weather eventually arrives.














This reminds me of the icing on a wedding cake. mmmm delicious.








So much detail has gone into to this. its like a shell or corall.

No comments:

Post a Comment